Our goal for EmpowerCon is to provide a safe space for women to level up and embody a life of Pleasure, Love, Abundance, & Prosperity with grace and ease!
The core of everything we do, is to Elevate, Empower, Educate, Energize, & Equip you with simple and effective tools and resources to step into your next best version, the one who already has everything she desires!
Powerful Speaker Line-up:
Day 1 - Friday
- Journaling your way to Pleasure – Angie Clay
- BE-Lov-ed – Jen Aks-Neuman + Beth Segaloff
- Know, Love, Trust + Receive – Karla Docter
Day 2 - Saturday
- Ocean Breath - The Feminine Magic of the Breath - Vanessa Engles
- The Art of Self Hypnosis - Natasha Sharma
- Stop Overworking + Start Overflowing - Kristi Sullivan
- Kundalini Yoga – Samantha Gotlib
- Tapping into Radical Self Love - Tiffany Nickel
- #TruthTalk - Stop Shoulding + Shaming All Over Yourself (Karla Docter)
- Manifesting 10K When it Seems Impossible - Latifa El-Guada
- Access Your Sexy Money Mojo + Totally Transform How You Think + Feel About Money - Wendy Petties
Day 3 - Sunday
- Your Body is an Ally: Have Unwavering Faith in Yourself + Yoga – Leslie Pearlman
- Goddess Clearing + Activation - Dawn Balash
- Embody the Future You - VIP Workshop – Karla Docter
- Embodiment Revelation Breathwork - Karla Docter
Meet Karla Docter,
EmpowerCon Founder + Host
Karla Docter is an Embodiment Coach, Transformational Keynote Speaker + Author, Certified Revelation Breathwork Facilitator, and Founder of EMPOWERCON, a premier virtual experience.
Through her programs, events, writing and speaking, she helps women safely explore + embody a life filled with Pleasure, Love + Prosperity, so they can live fully expressed and step into limitless possibilities.
Through her experiences through a decade of domestic violence, sexual assault and various other traumas, then working with survivors in crisis for another 12+ years through non-profit work, she now helps women take their life to the next level to overcome whatever life has to bring through proven and powerful techniques and strategies.
Karla is an advocate for women to feel safe to be themselves, in a world where women are taught the opposite.
Karla is an expert in her industry, and has been recognized in Oklahoma as a "Woman Making a Difference", an "Achiever Under 40" and named one of the "21 Leaders for the 21st Century".
What past attendees have to say!
“I just wanted to say thank you… you rock! I don’t think the lightbulb would have come on if it weren’t for your workshop and I am so happy!”
“My key takeaways from EMPOWERCON are to move forward through my fears, work through roadblocks instead of quitting. I have a story to tell and someone needs to hear it.”
“I feel super clear in my heart and confident about the value I bring. I can’t thank you enough. Seriously.”